Translate

Friday 16 September 2016

Outcomes Determined By God

A little demo God gave me. Try a normally random event like a coin flip or in my case choosing a chess pawn from another's two hands. A still small voice whispers 'Choose the whitest looking hand' and I do so thirty times in a row and it turns up white pawn (the other hand having black pawn and even my friend shuffling the pawns behind his back doesn't know which is white and does not know about the whisper). After thirty two times getting it right we borh get scared and stop. The lesson was learned. God might not throw dice but He sure can determine the outcome over and over again. Quantum scientist take note. He surely can create using such determinations and I reckon that might be how He has done it as Christ worked with Him from before all things and from the time He made Christ firstborn over all Creation.