Translate

Tuesday 14 March 2017

How I Personally Follow Jesus

Someone asked me: Do I bother looking things up as I try to always follow Jesus? All I 'bother' doing is trying to keep in memory the teachings of Jesus taught me since my mother taught me 'on her knee' as it were and try to obey all the commands within my power and lean on all the promises that seem to apply. I rarely look things up because I think few today do the same who write articles online so online definitions are often unreliable or worldly. I prove the reliability of what I have been taught in church and reading scriptures like interlinear translations over the years because in response God and Lord Jesus keep up their side of the promises such as those in the Gospel of John and Revelation. God one or two times spoke to me in visions and a couple of times the Spirit spoke to me and once even Jesus Himself spoke to me from heaven. They can keep pointing me in the right direction and helping me point others too.