Translate

Monday 24 April 2017

Many Keep Saying Jesus is God

People are not wrong to point out the divine nature of the Word of God who is the divine Son of Man who became fully human and was born and named Jesus and recognised as Christ sent by God. It gets a bit ambiguous for people to start saying He is God because there is a danger they are replacing the Father with Jesus in their thinking and maybe do not know what they mean by it and whether they are denying the Father. Once God appeared to me in a dream and this was after I asked earmestly to see God like that but also to see Jesus too in some way (not with my eyes - He could blind me like He did Saul of Tarsus) - and the Holy Spirit too so I would preach with real knowledge of the heart and not just the head. God said in the dream "I am God" and told me things to happen that proved it was God. Weeks later Jesus worked a miracle out in a nearby street that showed Himself to me. Then the Holy Spirit gave me interpretation of tongues in church. It means I now know it is the Father who says He is God but Jesus appears as Son of God and the Holy Spirit proclaims and reveals Jesus is Son of God and by God answering my prayer this way He too showed me Jesus is His Son. Jesus never sought to usurp the place of the Father who is God but God gave Jesus the authority of Lord and Christ which is the highest honour given among men and Jesus has obediently become fully man to take our humanity to the height of the Father's throne where the Father will let Him sit till every tongue confesses Him. He has exalted priesthood to the highest place combining it with royal kingship in ultimate submission to God the Father.
"For even if there are so-called gods, whether in heaven or on earth (as indeed there are many “gods” and many “lords”), yet for us there is but one God, the Father, from whom all things came and for whom we live; and there is but one Lord, Jesus Christ, through whom all things came and through whom we live." -- Apostle Paul writing to one of his churches.
Scripture nowhere calls Jesus 'God the Son' and this is because mainly scripture focuses on the fact all things were made THROUGH Jesus but BY God so Jesus is called Lord but the Father is called God - this is a real Jesus and real God we are describing so we should get it right and scripture writers believed this.