Translate

Wednesday 22 November 2017

Who do people say the Holy Spirit is?

Some think and say that the Holy Spirit is the sum of certain qualities of God the Father and some that He is the spirit of Jesus but to me the Holy Spirit comes as a person distinct from God the Father (indeed like water flowing from God's throne) - once He gave me a vision message that changed my life and another time years later He (almost but not quite audibly) literally whispered in my ear the answer to a question I was pondering (using a wise way to prove He was not my imagination) - this was not God the Father visiting me personally. There is obvious logic which says He is like a many branching stream and agent of God - just consider millions of churches around the world where visitation by the Holy Spirit is experienced frequently in meetings - think of just one Sunday (or Saturday, Sabbath) and at any time thousands or millions might be experiencing His visitation manifested in gifts of the Spirit - these visitations are from the kind of person who can be in many places at once - saying different things through different people - while God is maybe at that moment seated on His throne in glory.