Translate

Saturday 19 January 2019

Holiness

In an ant colony or bee hive the queen is sacred and guarded most presciously while many other lives are allowed to die on a daily basis as common and less holy. Holiness is about not treating something or someone as common and everyday. It involves careful protection like is afforded to our premier or our young. Faith is relative too in our inner lives and we hold some beliefs so prescious we rarely dare share them unless there is a great need to ourselves or others to warrant doing so, while other beliefs we leave subject to debate and external influences. We should hold closest to our chests and hidden by our most ardent protective thoughts the faith we consider most sacrasanct. For me that is faith I let rest on the bedrock of miracles and signs I know God has shown me since He first opened my inner mind to the message about the Son of Man dying for me and many other signs have followed since then. These things are not things I carelessly put up for discussion unless there are major benefits possible to others and fuller joy to me in doing so. Cast not pearls before swine carelessly lest you be trampled with the pearls. Chose your moments and your battles and best of all, if you have Him, let the Holy Spirit guide you as you do so.