Translate

Saturday 28 August 2021

My personal message to those who say the Book of Enoch is not inspired

 My personal message those who say the Book of Enoch is not inspired: 

Jesus trusted the Book of Enoch and taught the Sadducees to trust it. Do you trust Jesus?

Personally, I know Jesus and trust Him. He taught the Book of Enoch and led me to it and I know He taught it back in the days of His first disciples and the Holy Spirit brings teachings in Jesus’ name which I found matched the Book of Enoch. All this I rather trust than the modern equivalent of Sadducees today. The road to hell is paved with good intentions. You have to really know the scriptures and power of God well to escape being in error. God gave me the best Master/Teacher in the universe. God commends Jesus to us all by the things God did through Him. Trust Jesus. Adhere to Jesus’ teachings. He is the Christ. He is of God. He is holy. He knows what is holy and what scriptures have holy inspiration. Trust that reliable testimony.