Translate

Saturday 14 May 2022

Leaders of lawlessness

 Paying more for my heating? Wow I just got my bill. Wow. But it helps us get real about climate damage. Paying more for food. Likely to get worse and hunger is manifest in real life around us. But it is a first world problem new to us. We might have to learn to feed people we see in daily life and not just give charitably to other countries. A dose of reality. But what I cannot abide is that the authorities are attacking my soul and spiritual wellbeing again. First it was demands on how I treat my own body. Now it is demands that I treat the body of Christ in Russia with hatred. These leaders of lawlessness are becoming like the leaders of the people who forbade Jews in the time of Christ from confessing Christ, shortly before they had Christ crucified by the Romans.