Translate

Saturday 2 September 2023

Daniel 3: the invisible entities

 “Daniel 3” I was told by an invisible entity who knew my thoughts. It was a precise answer to my thoughts because I realised it was a bible chapter and when I looked it up there was an editorial note in the margin which answered what I was pondering. Invisible entities exist. The way Nature works depends on them in ways they can actually explain to us. Jesus is the most important person in this. His name is used hy these entities to maintain order and run the processes of Nature. God is lord of it all. The inner aspects of our existence are intertwined with all this and as the saying goes “deep calls to deep”. Jesus is there in this too, able to tug at our heart strings. Master over us if we believe and become members of the household of God, the Father. I know so little of it all. Baby level knowledge. The entities look after me when visible mere humans oppose me and threaten my wellbeing. That is the meaning of Daniel 3.