Translate

Friday 12 January 2024

Jesus’ law is underpromoted

 Keeping laws of Moses is strongly promoted by Jewish groups. Yet the keeping of Jesus’ laws is underrated. I hear many on the social media promoting keeping Moses. Feasts. Feasts. Oh and … did I already say feasts. I guess feast sound like fun. Not often, maybe never, do I see posts about kindly giving money to the poor and helping them with court cases, like unions do with their worker members. Not often do people post about laying hands on the sick and these then recovering. Not often about how to believe and not doubt when commanding Nature. Do people actually obey Jesus these days. I do sometimes see posts about forgiving. Not enough though. Never do I see genuine speaking in tongues on YouTube and facebook. Jesus commanded it be proclaimed from rooftops, so to speak. I remember books coming out in the time of Jesus People, but not much since where actual obedience to laws or commands of Jesus is encouraged and explained.