Translate

Thursday 7 March 2024

What is the true name of the Messiah?

 People often ask what is the true name of the Christ. Usually this is expected to be answered with some esoteric etymological debate about Hebrew spellings. However, I literally heard it spoken in angelic tongues at church once, back in the nineties. I was given interpretation of what was said in the spirit as “the Lord Jesus Christ”. I certainly only remember the English translation, not the angelic sound of it. I do recall how majestic the angel language sounded. Majestic, sublime, eloquent. Unlike any earthly language. Obviously from heaven. Obvious too was that the spirit communicating the interpretation to my mind intended me to know it in English as above stated. Clearly this suffices, as far as God’s counsel is concerned, and matters of salvation and of eternal life. I have even held someone’s hand who was seriously injured and uttered it silently, and they have fully recovered unexpectedly rapidly. It is sufficient. It is the person behind the name, the owner of the name and his character and authority and Sonship to the Father which is what truly matters. The name as it stands in your native language, with which you are familiar, is sufficient.