Translate

Wednesday, 2 September 2026

Genuine knowledge

 Included into the fold like a sheep being branded. The Father and the Son dealing with me like a shepherd handling a sheep working closely together with his son. They work in unity. The Father held me up when I was falling over, saving my reputation from what seemed to be imminent demise. Saving me symbolically from threat at my feet. The Son covered me in a storm telling me I didn’t need my own umbrella as he hold up his own protective faith over my head. Saving me symbolically from threat above my head. Then both together hold my spirit as I sit among the flock, and strike me with the hot branding iron of the Holy Spirit, as a leader speaks in tongues by the Holy Spirit, and interpretation of the message in tongues arrives in my head as I hear each word, all by the same Holy Spirit. I got my branding. I was one with the flock. Father one with Son. Me one with flock. This is the ‘substance’ of the unity. I know it from experience. It is still true knowledge, not less so because it did not come out of a book or a school of theology. This is how God teaches when we love Him and hold obediently to His Son’s sayings.