Translate

Saturday 12 March 2016

Enoch (in Book of Enoch) Inspired by The Holy Spirit

In the book of Enoch chapter 6 I read this "They consider how the trees, when they put forth their green leaves, become covered, and produce fruit; understanding everything, and knowing that He who lives for ever does all these things for you:" I heard a message in tongues in church translated by my spirit as this "Consider the trees how they bud and put out leaves. They do this by the authority and power of the name of The Lord Jesus." So when I soon after read the words in Enoch chapter 6 I knew it was another work of the inspiration of the spirit who gave the message in tongues in church and gave me the interpretation (the same given to the speaker in tongues just afterwards too and I didn't tell him mine). This is the Holy Spirit.