Translate

Sunday 11 June 2017

For Posterity

Having been a believer in Christ, what would I pass on for posterity - for those who come after? That there is a real Holy Spirit we have found to come into our churches. There are poor imitations of the manifestation of this spirit yet despite these decoys and distractions there is a real way we find He makes Himself known in real and beneficial spritual gifts that reveal the mysterious wonders of God and the marvellous name of Jesus Christ and how it is that Jesus is Lord. The simple truth of how He is given us from God is that we must first believe the message God has given through His Son and must let the fact of the crucifixion of Christ for us turn our hearts in hope towards God.
It is real - this I saw for myself - and it was foretold hundreds of years BC in prophecies of the Prophet Joel as starting to happen after one apocalyptic time (the centuries until Christ came) and continuing up until another apocalyptic time still to come soon "After all of this
I will pour out my Spirit on all kinds of people.
Your sons and daughters will prophesy.
Your elderly will have revelatory dreams;
your young men will see prophetic visions.
Even on male and female servants
I will pour out my Spirit in those days."