Translate

Sunday 3 December 2017

He that liveth for ever

I once went to a pentecostal church because a friend promised I would witness the true Holy Spirit there and took me along. The message I heard spoken in tongues of angels became English in my mind as it was spoken (maybe this is gift of interpretation) and the words were clear "Look at the trees how they put forth buds and leaves. They do so by the authority of the name of Lord Jesus Christ" and it continued about planets but I have forgotten the words. Weeks later I read the Book of Enoch for the first time browsing in a church bookshop. I opened it and read almost the exact words of that message in tongues - yet the words were written five thousand years ago! Thank God it has been so well preserved and translated over and over without losing its original inspired message from the Holy Spirit. It says in chapter 5:1-2 "Observe ye how the trees cover themselves with green leaves and bear fruit - wherefore give ye heed and know with regard to all His works and recognise how He that liveth for ever hath made them so and all His works go on thus from year to year." This is not anywhere in the Bible scriptures so I had never heard it before and the speaker in tongues was church leader but did not believe in any scriptures outside the Bible (he later strongly rebuked me for even mentioning the Book of Enoch and told me not to return to that church - for this and other reasons). So the Holy Spirit Himself was using the Book of Enoch together with His gifts to tell me even now that Jesus is He who lives for ever and is this Lord spoken of in the prophecies.