Translate

Sunday 3 December 2017

I used to be trinitarian

I was brought up to be a trinitarian pastor like my father and his father - I taught trinitarian teachings dutifully but hated not being true to the scriptures in spirit and truth - but I asked to know God by visitation - for God to show Himself as Father and Son and Holy Spirit. Well God showed Himself to me in a real dream with signs following and said "I am God" - weeks later Jesus came to me as I walked near my home and later gave me proof it had been Him - and later the Holy Spirit visited me in a church service - and then I was shown the Book of Enoch and got a better view of Father and Son from it - God and the Son of Man who God calls His Son - then what really did it was a man online telling me to look up where in the scriptures it says "God the Son" - I was stunned not to find it anywhere - so I repented - though breaking the old habit of saying "God the Son" took a long time. I still need deprogramming with trinitarian concepts well embedded in my psyche. Preaching this helps. I came across Arians too and that helped. Many are persuaded of Soccininan teachings but after struggling with such teachings I'm convinced of the pre-existence of Christ. Just that He came from the Father before time began as a Son by birth - the only one. The only-begotten Son.