Translate

Saturday 23 November 2019

Unchanged Unchanging

Jesus Christ promised to show Himself personally to those who keep His teachings. Blessed keeping by Him of that promise meant I did get a meeting with Him, albeit so brief, back in 1995, and He clearly and wondrously showed me in that encounter that He teaches EXACTLY the same today as He did back then. That was amazing and astounding but very real. I guarantee He has not changed His tune, changed His teachings, changed His faith-giving, changed His own behaviour which matches His teachings exactly, perfectly. God be blessed! Jesus foretold only one change that would happen to His followers before His return - Christ’s Apostle Paul affirmed the same as having happened - the Holy Spirit being given. When I came into major contact with the Holy Spirit directly I found He utterly affirms the Lord Jesus Christ as authoritative teacher who even teaches nature with authority that it obeys (so clearly He did so from the beginning of time). The teachings come only from the Father and He simply does not change, ever. For ever and ever and ever and ever He will be the One. That too was shown me by the Father, God Himself.