Translate

Saturday 15 February 2020

Primary Sources

The inability to draw certainty from history due to ever inadequate knowledge is why I try to learn not from concocted ideas of God such as consensus dogma of ancient Romans or more recent Muslims and Protestants and Babylonian Jewish Geniuses (Talmud teachers) but rather from the real being who appeared to me as God and showed Jesus to me personally as His Son and whose Holy Spirit proclaimed to me this Jesus. I know all this was no concoction. I know personally. I do not believe quotes of verses as primary sources of truth (because they are often misapplied and misunderstood) but my primary sources are the one who told me He is God, the one He showed me (and who showed Himself to me) as Son, and the Spirit speaking through others and directly telling me who Jesus is, Lord, Christ, owner of the brand of Nature and living things. This God I fear: Who gives His angel charge over me. This is where my lessons come from. Those I learn and those I teach.  I believe in the Father who visited me, the Lord Jesus who came showing Himself Son of this Father, the Holy Spirit who sealed it through gifts of tongues and interpretation and later in speaking directly and giving me the word to prophesy. All this. Not the limitations imposed by others” preconceptions and misconceptions.