Translate

Friday 26 June 2020

Being Human

My philosophy? Being human. Human plus. I look at Jesus Christ in the gospels and I see a man very similar to any human in behaviour, mannerisms, human condition, yet not falling short ethically. This is the ultimate any of us can be. Son of Man. He only walked on water when God gave the ability and only because of faith and because of God’s love. The truth is this Jesus is not so different from God so although God is not human and Jesus is human, human is cool with God. So I cannot beat being human. Lucky since that is what I am. So I am almost there; almost at the pinnacle of what life can be: the ultimate. God will not despise it so why should anyone else. I just have to focus on that failing ethically I tend to do and that is where Jesus comes into the picture, and stays there perpetually, eternally. Thank God.