Translate

Saturday 11 July 2020

How to follow Jesus

Many teach the way of Jesus and you might know teachers commended to you in some way by miracles and loving care. Teachings of Jesus Himself I find are best suited for me because I don’t really know very much about others who serve Him. Jesus Himself always helped me even when teachers and leaders failed me. You have to find the best teachings of Christ’s way that are available to you. I use the Bible to tell me Jesus’s teachings and this works for me because I have learned gospels such as John’s gospel all my life. Alright so how do we practice these teachings? If it were me (suggesting otherwise would be hypocrisy) I would go through all His teachings and see which are clear enough to me to practice, then keep practicing them, while aiming to bring on board His other teachings and teachings of those He sent (Paul and other apostles and maybe modern teachers we know are ultimately from Him) as soon as I can understand how they apply. All this while holding to the belief that He exists and is always there to help and intercede for us with God and that His blood seals it. Then God does miracles and gives signs by the Holy Spirit in our lives to seal it for us individually and together.