Translate

Thursday 15 October 2020

Seven doctrines given me by God

 Seven doctrines given me by God:



God only supports our humble truth


Having believed Christ died for me and been given the Holy Spirit I must build the Temple


God the Father alone is God


Jesus, having showed Himself to me alive, has the faith which He commands us to have and He is Lord and Master, teaching what He always taught, and He is God’s Son.


The Holy Spirit tells how Nature is all day by day subject to the authority of the Lord Jesus Christ as is the eternal nature of Nature


Israel has sinned (mass surveillance is a sign of this)


Persecutions will come because of this fear of God and devotion to Him but God sends angels as guards just as He did with Shadrach, Meschach and Abednego in the fiery furnace