Translate

Saturday 10 September 2022

The crossroads

 Now that the UK has gone it alone and left the EU, I find the USA is hugging up to us. "Will you go it alone and without us too?", they appear to be intimating. Well the USA seems to be where the 1930s and 1940s German leaders got their leadings from. And where the arms and money is going from the USA today indicates no major shift in ideology. So for the man in the street who was brought up hating racism and abhorring the Holocaust, it is not a cosy relationship to foster. "I met Jesus at the crossroads," went the sogn of my youth, "Where the two roads meet. Satan too was standing there and he said 'Come my ay. Lots and lots of pleasures I can give to you this day". But I said No, There's Jesus here and he says "Come my way. Down there your sins forgiven. Up here a home in heaven" Praise God that's the way for me.