Translate

Tuesday 29 December 2015

What is Freedom

What is Freedom? It is said to be about chiices- ability to choose. I find Jesus made the choice - I have to not lie, not be taken over by hate, not commit immorality. The other choices become mine if I let His choices come first. I need the truth about where His choices for me (or anybody) end and my choices left to me can begin. This knowledge of this truth is surely freedom. Surely this truth is what is called light. So having it I can make choices while affirming and living consistently with His choices (obedience and adherence) - walking in light.

So to learn what choices He makes for me - mainly lifestyle choices - and where the choice can be mine - to learn this I must follow Jesus learning from Him and giving Him the choices He makes and learning more about this day after day.

The Kingdom of His Throne (ancient King David of Israel's Throne as it happens) is given those who do this with Lord Jesus now risen from the dead as King on this throne.