Translate

Sunday 3 July 2016

Whispered

I hear the command of God to love Him first and do so with all I've got (body and mind and soul and heart) which means my 'voice' too, even if my 'voice' is partly what I can write online. Loving God is obeying God. He said through Lord Jesus (Isa al-Masih) to shout what is whispered in my ear (the teachings) from the rooftops so that is what I endeavour to do. Matthew 10:26-28 (Expanded Bible)

"So don’t be afraid of those people, because everything that is ·hidden [concealed; covered up] will be ·shown [revealed; uncovered; disclosed]. Everything that is ·secret [hidden] will be made ·known [clear]. I tell you these things in the dark, but I want you to tell them in the ·light [daylight]. What you hear whispered in your ear you should ·shout [proclaim] from the housetops. Don’t be afraid of people, who can kill the body but cannot kill the soul. The only one you should fear is the one who can destroy [L both] the soul and the body in ·hell [ Gehenna; 5:22]." I  hasten to clarify that Jesus Christ (Isa al-Masir) has not exactly 'whispered in my ear' about heaven being something to do with crystal caves, it is an idea but one I think is strong enough and substantiated enough by facts like the existence of the Book of Enoch and the other more recently found Cave of the Crystals in Mexico to be worth spreading. Things whispered back it up though and drew my attention to it. The name of Isa al-Masir (Jesus Christ) being powerful over nature is a fact taught by spirit gifts topme directly as interpretation of tongues of spirits and corroborates the similar writings in the ancient Book of Enoch where we find about heavenly places as real sites under mountains sounding so similar to crystal caves we have found recently. Chalcolithic Age finds back up the book too. All I have had literally whispered in my ear by Jesus once was "Put down your unbrella" but that was to do a miracle of showing me the stopping of torrential rain at His command - the power of His Name. He not only reveals the truth about His power but He considers the weakness of those to whom He shows this truth. His reaching out to these disciples to meet the needs their weaknesses present is called His grace. Grace and truth. He goes the extra mile, just like He preached.