Translate

Saturday 12 November 2016

Experiencing Holy Spirit

Xenoglossia - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoglossy  or Xenoglossia - very real and in the right spirit very powerful for learning truth from God via Jesus Christ. Same thing as 'writing in the wall' in the time of the fall of Babylon to Persia making Daniel very famous for translating it (gift of interpretation). Some have gift both of xenoglossia and interpretation of it. Interpretation of it is like the tongues but in reverse - being able to understand it because it just seems in the mind to be turned into native language but without having learned anything. At the time I had an interpretation when hearing it spoken by a man in church (someone unknown to me in a church unknown to me) I felt like a huge invisible heaviness weighing me down with awe stopping me getting distracted like I was mentally held in a vice ready for something extremely important and holy to happen. Holy Spirit. I guess this is how the virgin birth came about: Holy Spirit 'overshadowing' Mary.