Translate

Saturday 10 December 2016

Inappropriateness of Feasts

The feasts believers keep seem so inappropriate in view of the death on a cross of Christ which buys our entirety and not just one day or week here and there each year. His death on a cross buys me entirely and because God raised Him to eternally live He owns me entirely and this is every day. God made it so to save me. As it was without The Cross the right to command me in all aspects and at all levels of life were not so clear as they are now Christ Jesus has bought me with His own body and blood which God gave Jesus when He brought Jesus into the world. Now the authority right of Jesus over me as my Lord is clear and indeed He is Lord even over my deepest being and all parts of life mind soul spirit and body, because it is all bought by His body broken and blood shed on that cross.