Translate

Wednesday 20 September 2017

Ancient of Days and The One Like A Son Of Man

In Daniel's prophecies he saw in visions the two main exalted glorious people of heaven - the Ancient of Days and the one like a son of man. The most prominent and highest is the Ancient of Days. This is who we should call God. Daniel 3:17 - "In my vision at night I looked, and there before me was one like a son of man, coming with the clouds of heaven. He approached the Ancient of Days and was led into his presence." Yet to believe that the one Daniel saw like a son of man is truly Jesus is essential to being set free from sins so as not to die in them. John 8:21, 27-29 "But he continued, “You are from below; I am from above. You are of this world; I am not of this world. I told you that you would die in your sins; if you do not believe that I am he, you will indeed die in your sins.” ... 'They did not understand that he was telling them about his Father. So Jesus said, “When you have lifted up the Son of Man, then you will know that I am he and that I do nothing on my own but speak just what the Father has taught me. The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him.” ' So when He preached the essential importance to not dying in sins of believing "I am he" it was most obvious that He meant believing both 1, that He is and 2, that He is the Son of Man.