Translate

Saturday 9 September 2017

My Personal Testimony About Jesus

I got to know Jesus gradually throughout my life; starting when Jesus' words were read to me as a small child - from a children's Bible by my wise mother. When bullied at school I would see Jesus in my dreams come and stand in the presence of my enemies and give me peace. I got to love this Jesus who would come in dreams at night and assure me He is there for me, just by standing there without a word but in the time of need showing He knows. At university I went to a great church in London and learned the words of Jesus taught in great depth by a lovely preacher (RTK) and another great preacher visited our University Christian group and taught actual obedience to what Jesus taught. These two concepts - learning Jesus' teachings in depth of understanding and obedience to them - made me study all Jesus' words intensely in private when I finished University. I was so chuffed to find miracles were possible with the kind of faith Jesus taught. I did bigger and bigger works of faith. Especially I found I could command extremes of weather with faith in God and it obeyed me (God made it do so when it was within His will and His love for me). Jesus had taught that God and He would come show themselves to those whose love for Lord Jesus makes them obey. I invoked it and God appeared in a dream to speak to me and days later Jesus met me out in the street in a torrential rain storm and said "Put down your umbrella!" and immediately I did so and the rain stopped so quick not a drop fell on me. Jesus was showing me He too does what I had been doing and He affirmed it. I asked proof it was Him and He gave it - masterfully showing Himself to be supremely my Lord, Master of my whole being, incapable of failing for any lack of power. I was all so calm within that I felt everything was solved there and then. The Holy Spirit sealed it all later when I found His power in church undoubtably. I had asked God before all this to show me Father and Son and Holy Spirit so I know Jesus is the Son of God by this answer I was given. Hallelujah.