Translate

Sunday 13 May 2018

My Break from Trinitarianism

I was raised in a trinitarian baptist church to take my father and grandfather’s places as pastors and missionary. I went to a non-denominational Bible College and trained to be a missionary but while there I read Paul’s instruction to copy him in working secularly for a living so I changed path and had to go against my church and family and look for a secular job and then career. Those were the late 1980s. Yet in the mid-1990s God gave me the Holy Spirit and in a vision later confirmed threefold He told me to do the kind of thing I’m doing. Still I was following trinitarian teachings as best I could so I asked for ability to preach with knowledge by God to show Himself to me - Father and Son and Holy Spirit - ensuring first I was fully obeying Christ and them invoking the John 14 promise. The Father first came to me in a dream and said “I am God” and what would happen the next day and what to do. It was just as He said. Then Jesus came to me and spoke to me and performed a miracle of great meaning and power and showed me He is truly and absolutely Lord. Then the Holy Spirit gave me the gift of interpretation of tongues and gave me these words “Consider the trees how they put forth buds and leaves - they do so by the authority (power) of the name of the Lord Jesus Christ” (which is how I discerned the true inspiration by Him of the Book of Enoch as many here might know). Then the word of God said to me (actually when I was having a bath which I think is intended as a sign) “Israel has sinned” and wars were at the gate with the eagle overhead and I said in prophecy by the Spirit in me “Go shout from a high mountain “Love the LORD your God with all your heart and all your soul and all your strength and all your mind” and as I was saying “mind” my Spirit shouted “and all your VOICE”. The sign was given certainly that day of eagle overhead and within a few years I was allowed to go to a high mountain - working with UN and world governments on internet technology - and I started using it to preach. Then in preaching I was persuaded that it is indeed the Father who is God and the Son who is Lord just as they had shown me - and both were there before all things existed.