Translate

Thursday 20 August 2020

God appeared to Solomon

It was obedience that led to God appearing to Solomon. Solomon had completed the main task God gave him of building the Temple. That was Solomon’s obedience. The sacrifices were the consecration of that Temple. If you seriously want God to appear to you or come to you as a fellow, you need to learn to lovingly obey His Son. I found this to be true having prayed for God’s appearing to me, praying on and off through thirty years since childhood, but it was only when I read in John 14 about obedience to Jesus being necessary and set about that duty, that then God did appear to me like He did to Solomon, and not only God but the Son of God and Holy Spirit too, just as I had prayed. Interestingly it was just a while after the Holy Spirit told me “Build the temple” and I had started to preach to obey this command. God has His ways and His will.