Translate

Monday 26 July 2021

God with us

 Book of Enoch “For I and My son will be united with them for ever in the paths of uprightness in their lives; and ye shall have peace: rejoice, ye children of uprightness. Amen.” (105:2) A unity which Jesus said amounts to taking up abode with such people does not necessitate physical location (just like I can work with my colleagues remotely but still feel I am with them, together), Rev 21:3 “And I heard a loud voice from the throne saying, ‘Look! God’s dwelling place is now among the people, and he will dwell with them. They will be his people, and God himself will be with them and be their God.’” However, ultimately there will be an onsite location unity, Rev 22:3-4 “The throne of God and of the Lamb will be in the city, and his servants will serve him. They will see his face, and his name will be on their foreheads.” For some there is already some of this “We proclaim to you what we have seen and heard, so that you also may have fellowship with us. And our fellowship is with the Father and with his Son, Jesus Christ.” 1John 1:3, as Christ promised John 14:23 “Anyone who loves me will obey my teaching. My Father will love them, and we will come to them and make our home with them.”