Translate

Friday 31 May 2024

The Word became flesh

 Were there nine months in which the universe was ruled from a human womb? It would be a big deal wouldn’t it? Something some psalms would speak about, some prophecies, etc. The spirit inspires me personally, especially if I listen to Isaiah being read out loud (such as in audio book online), inspires me to sense that something strong within God, and it seems to be His word, is sent out like a delegation to become very small but still carrying the authority and spirit of God. It is to become so small that it becomes a single human cell within Mary’s womb. This meets the need for salvation which God is speaking of in the Isaiah prophecies. It is just what my spirit shows me as I contemplate it, as first happened when listening to Isaiah being read, the first ten chapters especially. So, no, it was the word of God made flesh in the womb, not the Most High God Himself.