Translate

Thursday 5 November 2015

Angels

I saw an angel once and it looked like an exotic animal with wings (larger than a jungle fruit bat or flying squirrel) and clearly intelligent - not what I expected an angel to look like but similar to a gargoyle but real like any jungle exotic creature. I think it was a vision but real - spiritual like seeing a ghost. I was so scared of it. Like I said one of its wings was covering the eye facing me which I would orherwise have looked into. In terror I started trying to drive it away I think by preaching to it that Christ was crucified for us humans. That worked. I didn't know if it was good or bad but later was ashamed thinking it was sent to encourage and protect me cos I had be scared to preach to take souls from Satan in case he didn't let me get away with it lightly - thinking this before I went to sleep. It was there sat on my chest when I woke up! Anyway that was before I started commenting here. The intention is to turn sons of Satan toward becoming sons of God and later the Holy Spirit pointed out to me about angel protection for me by refering me to Daniel 3 and, via a reference in that chapter, to Psalm 34:7 (just when I was thinking of that verse). He did this as a spirit-like 'voice' clear as crystal in my mind so I went and looked it up. The words were just this "Daniel three".

All this reality is the same as recorded in scripture and how scripture came into existence so question this and you have in honesty to question scripture.