Translate

Saturday 28 November 2015

Religious Experiences

A human communicated to me by spiritual means some twenty years ago who I straightaway thought to be the same one born of a virgin two thousand years before who died and rose from the dead - death by crucifixion - and appeared visibly standing on a shore as disciples of His fished in boats away from that shore and He spoke to me like He had spoken to them - to work a sign to show Himself as Lord over Nature. The Prince of princes. Before He was born He had spoken as human in the hearing of a now very famous prophet and commanded to one of the highest angels what to tell the human prophet. All this came to me days after the Father and God of this human came in a dream to me and spoke of things to do to help my fellows in my workplace with a coming marriage - signalling my own meeting of my future wife perhaps who I didn't yet know would be my wife but it was a wife for which I had been pleading with God. Weeks later I witnessed the grace of the Holy Spirit in a meeting with tongues being spoken of angel origin and being given in my own spirit the interpreted words in my own tongue - telling the glory of the name of the human who had spoken to me from heaven and proven to me miraculously by spirit who He is. Then still later I was told of the sins of God's people and the sign to show it which happened straight after and love for this God came to mind as something to be shown by each one loved by Him and that the voice is important to tell these things loudly to all. This was the word given to me "Israel has sinned". And the sign was the Gulf Wars and mass surveillance like a black eagle with white eye flying overhead.