Translate

Sunday 7 May 2017

1995

It was 1995 when the word came to me "Israel has sinned. This is the sign" and an eagle was flying overhead in the vision with a great white eye. The same day a police helicopter service started and flew later over my local church. It had a search light and camera like that eagle. They called it Operation Vulture. The same day the news showed spy planes black like the eagle. The wars that followed were shown in my vision. This is real and God still speaks how He spoke in Bible times. Those months of the end of 1994 and beginning of 1995 were huge for me. I had been seeking God while living all on my own in my first house while working as an office junior. God came in a dream and spoke to me in December 1994. Then weeks later in January 1995 Jesus met me invisibly out in the street. I found God and Jesus are just as they are described in the Bible. This was just before I had an experience of an interpretation of a message in tongues in a church meeting. There was significance of this being Father and Son and Spirit because I had been asking for this in earnest because of my calling to preach. But most striking is how Jesus is just how the Gospels say He is. And it was by following the promise of Jesus recorded in the gospel of John that I could ask for this.