Translate

Wednesday 17 May 2017

Understanding Through Faith

By my UK citizenship I understand that HRH The Queen is the UK monarch and HRH The Prince of Wales is next in line to the throne but a son and a subject of the Queen. By my faith I understand that The Father is the one sovereign God by whom all things were created and have existence and His Son Jesus Christ is the one Lord over all creation through whom all things were made and have existence and Jesus worships and is subject to God His Father and His God. I have seen that over shop doors in the home village (Tetbury) of the Prince of Wales a sign saying 'By appointment to HRH Prince of Wales' because services by this shop are permitted to be rendered to the Crown Prince. By faith I hear that every bud of every tree is produced through the name of the Lordship of Jesus Christ so it is as it were each tree is by appointment to Lord Jesus Christ and all planets and stars and all things in all this Universe and such is His glory with God since the beginning of all things.