Translate

Thursday 13 July 2017

How I came to believe that Jesus is The Son of Man

I reckon God sanctifies Himself to some - proves Himself righteous and holy: He proves that directly to some people. Then they know His Spirit is truthful by nature. That happened to me. Then I came across the Holy Spirit manifested in a church meeting and was so convinced to certainty that an uttering was of the Holy Spirit that although I had trouble believing what was actually said, I still knew it must be truthful coming from the same holiness as is in God. So then to come across the Book of Enoch and see that same utterance there while not found in other scriptures, I knew this book is of the Holy Spirit too so I bought a copy and was hugely blessed delving into it. There I found all about the Son of Man and all the historic proof I needed to know the book is authentic predating Noah's Flood. So clear was it to me that I was really and truly reading about Jesus. I had to believe with certainty that Jesus is this Son of Man and this proved what Jesus meant by "Before Abraham was, I am". Son of Man means or strongly implies human although He had not in the time Enoch wrote of Him been made flesh but He was and is and will be what He is, so humanity was always there in Him from before time but all the more now He is made flesh and resurrected to live as human forever.