Translate

Monday 11 October 2021

God stuff

 There is certainly more going on around us than science can recognise. The other day I was with my wife at a bingo hall and I was thinking about something spiritual and a four or five digit number was repeatedly coming into my mind. I half ignored it of course. But then one of the staff nearby said that number. They were reporting the winner bingo card number. I bet many of us experience such things. Spirit happens. If we follow it through we realise God-stuff is part of this. The thing is, God stuff is better still. It gets moral. It brings truth. It makes justice and kindness win. If we just take notice, we will get the gist of this. So the Lord’s Prayer is really about trying to promote this among all the spirit stuff around us. May the God stuff win. May it sustain us and save us.