Translate

Sunday 1 April 2018

If a baby is born today, how old might it be when it has enough evidence to be sure Christ is alive from the dead?

Many insist on proof being necessary before they believe Christ rose again. Evidence must be out there because some do believe it but how long does it take in life to come across it and believe? I think there is enough I've found now for me to believe. I believe He is certainly alive - alive in the sense He is active out there in public and also in private to make Himself known to those who love Him. Believing He died and rose from the dead is probably there in my heart's beliefs too. This mainly comes from evidence John the Baptist really lived and that he preached about the Lamb of God pointing at Christ. Christ surely therefore did die and must have died on that cross as historic witness statements in gospels attest. So put these together and yes He rose from the dead. But it has taken decades for me to acquire the convincing evidence. Have I just been slow? How long should have taken?