Translate

Saturday 7 April 2018

My Angel

I once saw an angel and it looked like an exotic animal with wings (larger than a jungle fruit bat or flying squirrel) and clearly intelligent - not what I expected an angel to look like but similar to a gargoyle but real like any jungle exotic creature. I think it was a vision but real - spiritual like seeing a ghost. I was so scared of it. Like I said one of its wings was covering the eye facing me which I would orherwise have looked into. In terror I started trying to drive it away I think by preaching to it that Christ was crucified for us humans. That worked. I didn't know if it was good or bad but later was ashamed thinking it was sent to encourage and protect me cos I had be scared to preach to take souls from Satan in case he didn't let me get away with it lightly - thinking this before I went to sleep. It was there sat on my chest when I woke up! I have a hunch it was a guardian angel looking after me. So since I had been a bit anxious Satan might get nasty with me for trying to poach his kids using the gospel, I think I was allowed to see my guardian angel to console me. Like when Elisha prayed "Open my servant's eyes" and his servant saw the armies of angels around them. http://biblehub.com/2_kings/6-17.htm