Translate

Tuesday 9 April 2024

My message to Oneness Pentecostals

I owe this revelation to the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. Reject me on this and you really are rejecting those who sent me. It is only the Father who is the One True God, Yhwh, in the full sense that the Father alone says ”I am God”. He even showed Himself to me in a dream (not face to face like Moses and Jesus) and said those very words very deliberately and with all severity. He then proved to me it was Him, the Father. Be careful not to reject this. I was influenced by Trinitarians at the time and following a revelation from the Holy Spirit telling me “Build the Temple” (confirmed threefold in church), I protested to God in earnest that I did not know Him enough to proclaim Him with knowledge and I asked to experience Father and Son and Holy Spirit. I made sure I was obeying Jesus’ teachings so I could hold to promises of Jesus in the gospel of John that God would do this. So I was waiting for the Father when the dream came. I was shocked that He said “I am God” because it confounded my Trinitarian influences which taught me that the Trinity together is God. I realise the Father was teaching me that it was just Himself who is the Most High God. A while later He showed me the next step that Jesus is His Son, because Jesus came to me out in the open one day, during a storm of torrential rain. He told me “put down your umbrella” and as soon as I did so the rain stopped dead. I asked confirmation it was Jesus who had spoken to me “If it is truly you Lord then let such and such happen” and he made it so. (Like Gideon’s fleece.) Then I encountered the Holy Spirit in a church service sometime later where for the first time I heard a message spoken in tongues and was given the interpretation, later confirmed unknowingly by the tongues speaker who received the very same interpretation. “Consider the trees. They put forth buds and leaves. They do so by the power of the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.” So God had shown me Father and Son and Holy Spirit to allow me to proclaim these with knowledge and authority. Trinitarians object to it but some accept it as true revelation. Yet there are others who will not accept me in their Trinitarian church because of this teaching that it is the Father who is God. Oneness disciples reject it too. Jesus the Son does not claim to be God. Jesus needed a second testimony about himself and claimed the miracles of the Father provided it. Thus he revealed that the Father is not himself but is a second witness of the truth about him. Likewise the Holy Spirit gives testimony and has to search out the things of the Father. These are therefore three witnesses. Mot three Gods. It is the Father who is God. Trinitarian and Oneness Pentecostals reject it, but I accept this yoke. I will not exchange it for another. Yet it is with authority that I proclaim it. To build a true Temple for God. Look at the skies, the eagle flying overhead, dark, yet watching with its pure white eyes. This is the sign. Sign of what? “Israel has sinned”, says God.