Translate

Monday 8 July 2024

The name of the Son of Man in the beginning

 Outside of the Book of Enoch it is hard to not know much about Christ in his preexistence. The Book of Enoch shows us that it is mainly his name and the spirit of what he would be which existed. From John we find the Word which eventually became flesh preexisted because of the nature of the Father, knowing the end from the beginning and predetermining. It in no sense implies any beginning: Nothing in the Book of Enoch suggests a time before which there was no Word, no spirit of the Christ. I personally know what I know because the Holy Spirit gave me words, a saying, decades ago, through interpretation of tongues, which said the following. “Consider the trees. They put forth buds and leaves. They do so by the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.” I saw similar sayings later when I first saw the Book of Enoch. It then started to all add up.