Do not make a strange God from Trinity doctrines. I confess to having grown up with such a God concept formed from years of hearing Trinity doctrines. In this mental picture of God was a three-person being. Not one being, the Father, with a Son and Holy Spirit there with Him, but rather a belief that I must not think of God as an individual at all, but as three persons combined into one God. No, Jesus did not teach this. He taught that the Father is the one true God who sent him. So this concept, as with me, so I suppose with many, can become what can be described as a strange God and therefore a breach of the first of the Ten Commandments. God is a jealous God. If you have the God who sent Jesus, do not have any strange God. It is the Father who is the one Jesus himself taught is the one true God, the Most High, and it is Son of this One Most High God that Jesus claimed to be.