I believe many godlike beings exist, but not all have a human following of subjects, worshippers or adherents. Yet my duty to just one is to call this being God. Then there is the Christ, the anointed chosen one of this God. I believe Jesus is this Christ, and he will around fifty years from now (now as I write it is 2026) and for a thousand years after that, be physically present on Earth, in his resurrected human form, and will restore an embryonic religion which will diminish worship of other gods, bringing worship alone to the God who he calls the Father, until other worship is replaced. But Satan will still gather a following a thousand years later, but only for a short time before Satan’s final demise. Then the Father will be the One. And Jesus will forever be Christ alongside the Father on the Father’s throne.