Translate

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Profound Oneness

 The one human who is the Christ loves the One True God, who is a spirit, and the One True God loves the Christ, His Son. The One True God gives knowledge, wisdom, and everything else to the Christ. This giving and this love create a deep oneness and unity between them.


Gospel of John

John 3:35:


"The Father loves the Son and has given all things into His hand."

John 5:20:


"For the Father loves the Son and shows Him all things that He Himself is doing; and the Father will show Him greater works than these, so that you will marvel."

John 10:30:


"I and the Father are one."

John 14:10-11:


"Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works. Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves."

John 17:21-23:


"That they may all be one; even as You, Father, are in Me and I in You, that they also may be in Us, so that the world may believe that You sent Me. The glory which You have given Me I have given to them, that they may be one, just as We are one; I in them and You in Me, that they may be perfected in unity, so that the world may know that You sent Me, and loved them, even as You have loved Me."

Gospel of Matthew

Matthew 11:27:


"All things have been handed over to Me by My Father; and no one knows the Son except the Father; nor does anyone know the Father except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him."

Matthew 3:17:


"And behold, a voice out of the heavens said, 'This is My beloved Son, in whom I am well-pleased.'"

Gospel of Luke

Luke 10:22:


"All things have been handed over to Me by My Father, and no one knows who the Son is except the Father, and who the Father is except the Son, and anyone to whom the Son wills to reveal Him."

Luke 3:22:


"And the Holy Spirit descended upon Him in bodily form like a dove, and a voice came out of heaven, 'You are My beloved Son, in You I am well-pleased.'"

These verses collectively support the truth that:


Jesus (the Christ) loves the Father (the One True God).

The Father loves Jesus, His Son.

The Father gives knowledge, wisdom, and all things to Jesus.

This relationship results in a profound oneness between Jesus and the Father.