Rarely you come across someone with great wisdom, and it is to be clutched like gold when you do. But the purest source of knowledge of truth I have ever found is not from any human. It is from experiencing the Holy Spirit. Everything I know today of religious truth I can derive primarily from a series of actual visitations I experienced back in the late nineties, of what I am fully certain is the Holy Spirit. First there was a vision I received when praying in earnest to receive the Holy Spirit: This vision I then asked God to confirm with threefold confirmation, and this confirmation came within a day or two involving three prophecies given in a service, and these involved three young girls singing the prophetic song they had written, then two men who gave prophetic messages. All this then led on to several subsequent experiences, of the Father, the Son, and for a second time the Holy Spirit again. By that second experience of the Holy Spirit, I mean a message being given in tongues in a service, and then the Holy Spirit giving me the interpretation of it, which I kept to myself, and then a moment later the speaker of the message gave its interpretation, which was exactly the same as had been given to me. Now these things persuaded me, along with the way they had occurred in answer to my prayers at that very time, that this was the Holy Spirit, and the scriptures I knew from childhood confirmed this too, in verification of the nature of the experiences, the way they aligned with scriptures, and glorified the Lord Jesus Christ and the Father who sent him. The things that led up to these experiences reveal truth, since the experiences seal those things. Firstly, that the Father is God, the one God whose son is Jesus Christ. This knowledge of truth came because it was shown me in first answer to my prayer to know experientially Father, and Son, and Holy Spirit; then the third request, for the Holy Spirit, was so undoubtably given in that interpretation of the message in tongues. Secondly, by the second answer to my prayer, I learned it is truth that Jesus is Christ, Son of God, and my master, and lord, alive for ever. Thirdly, that the apostles’ testimonies in scriptures had led to these real, true experiences, and therefore are themselves true and accurate testimonies. This latter matter opens up a lot of further truth, such as that Jesus died as the Lamb of God on a cross, rose from the dead a few days later, and taught the teachings found in the gospels, and gave promises which are faithful and true. It is important to me to be able to trace back my knowledge of truth to those things which convinced me of it without doubt, like a scientist being able to show the evidence for publication. It is the provenance of the truth I know, and believe.