Translate

Sunday 1 September 2024

My theological testimony

 Eternal life and the resurrection foretold in the scriptures comes from Jesus Christ dying on a cross for you. That message is what brought me into the realm of the purifying Holy Spirit, like a firebrand from the altar in heaven touching my lips. It stopped me living a life of lying. Then later, the Holy Spirit came to me saying: Build the Temple. How can I build the Temple except by his gifts, and especially prophesying and preaching. How could I personally preach about God when I did not personally know God the Father, or the Son, or the Holy Spirit. So I searched my soul to see I was obeying His commands. Then I prayed. Earnestly. The Father in a vision said “I am God”, and gave me a loving task to do to bless many at my workplace the next day, almost miraculously, happening as He said it would. Then months later the Son in a terrible rain storm said Put down your umbrella! And as I did, immediately the rain stopped and not a drop touched me. I knew it was Jesus but asked for a certain sign, and he gave it me. So there is really a Father who is God, and now I knew there is a Son, and it is Jesus. Then the Holy Spirit via interpretation of tongues said: “Consider the trees. They put forth buds and leaves. They do so by the power of the name of the Lord Jesus Christ.” So then I knew this Lord Jesus is on a par with the Father, yet the Father is the One who alone can say “I am God”. Now this message sealed it all. Yet God had more to say to me. “Israel has sinned, and the sign if the eagle overhead.” The mission of God is that He deals with sin of His people. Lord Jesus is the Christ anointed for this. Those who forsake the covenant, he brings them back. He saves us. Now there is a ministry, a way to build the Temple. More visits from the Holy Spirit. More work. People spreading knowledge of God. This might not fit the theologies of everyone. Yet it was given me by heaven.